Archut Plan - Armenia
- Parallel system of quartz veins
- Possible production in 2021
- NI 43-101 technical report has been completed
- To buy and install a processing plant (mill, gravity and floatation)
- Time frame for plant installation 12 months at a cost of USD $2.7M
- Operating the plant at an estimated annual net profit of $35 M.
Potential for upgrades and using processing plant for other mining companies (including various JV formats)
Indicated resources on approximately 10% of surface showings at over 300,000 Oz Au and 1.8 MM ag at a 0.5 cutoff.
Azatek Gold Mine Territory
Voskedzor deposit is located in the Syunik region of the Republic of Armenia, 50km NW of Kapan city, in the Baragushat mountain.