- 76% Unity Gold LLC
24% Kyrgyzstan government – JV
- Former producing mine
- Contract is for tailings, stockpiles, satellite mining area and mine processing facility
- Replacement cost on mine processing facilities and infrastructure approx. $100 M USD
- Early production strategy to start with tailings
- Next stage development – stockpile processing
- Potential for upgrades and using processing plant for other mining companies (including various JV formats)
AVERAGE ESTIMATE COST
AVERAGE ESTIMATE SALE
- Extension of processing from year 5-10 possible from satellite deposit
- 9 Mt of tailings and stockpile
Potential for upgrades and using processing plant for other mining companies (including various JV formats)
Indicated resources on approximately 10% of surface showings at over 300,000 Oz Au and 1.8 MM ag at a 0.5 cutoff.
Azatek Gold Mine Territory
Voskedzor deposit is located in the Syunik region of the Republic of Armenia, 50km NW of Kapan city, in the Baragushat mountain.